Thursday, March 29, 2012

3/3/12

Today, I spent about two and a half hours in a room dedicated to prayer and just spent time with my creator! What an experience! I found a pamphlet thing called "Seven Steps to Freedom in Christ" and went through it. It basically takes you back to every single aspect of your life and causes you to break bondages of sin in every area. Past and present. Inhereted sins, sins you didn't know about, and demonic influences that you had no idea were there. I'm not sure that I am completely free in Christ, but I am much more free than I was! Praise God that there is freedom through His son! This freedom is essential to serving Him to full capacity because without it, we are slaves to our sin and bound by it! Until we release that, we can't be free to run, serve, worship and communicate with Him beacause sin cannot be in His presence. Known or unknown. I highly recommend spending a good amount of time bringing (allowing God to bring) things to your mind that you may not know about and confessing them to Him. Be free in Christ!

"Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin. The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son does remain forever. So if the son makes you free, you will be free indeed."
(John 8:34-36)

"It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject to a yoke of slavery."
(Galatians 5:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment